Some cookies are necessary for the functionality of the site, while others are used to improve performance and user experience.
Function cookies are used:
- To remember your login information
- For your safety while logged in
- To ensure a consistent web site look
Efficiency cookies are used:
- To improve the performance of the website
- To improve user experience
Advertising cookies are used:
- To enable sharing and „raking“
- To enable the sending of information to other websites to adjust their ads accordingly
Examples of use:
Cookies are used to improve our services to you, for example:
- By enabling some specific services that can not work without these cookies
- By allowing a certain service to recognize your device as it would not be the same data you would give multiple times during a single search
- By recognizing that you are already logged in to the website
- By monitoring how many people are using services to make their use simpler, and in order to ensure sufficient capacity for their fast work
- Analyzing data so that we can know how to use Internet services and how to improve them
If you want to delete cookies that are already in your computer, please refer to your browser's instructions by clicking on „Help" in the menu of your browser.
You can learn more about cookies and how to delete and manage them on www.aboutcookies.org or by clicking on „Help“ in the menu of your Internet browser.